Vanilla berry cheesecake
A fairly simple and quick recipe for vanilla-berry cheesecake.
Today, an interesting recipe for vanilla-berry cheesecake is under consideration. It always turns out to be gentle and your guests will definitely appreciate it!
- Low-fat cottage cheese-450 g
- Chicken egg — 2 pcs.
- Low-fat sour cream — 115 g.
AVITALL RELAX VANILLA— 60 g.
- Sweetener to taste.
- Vanilla Extract — 1 teaspoon
- Frozen or fresh raspberries — 200 g.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Then pour into a baking tray and place on the top shelf in the oven.
- Also in the oven, place a pan of water on the bottom shelf and bake for 30-40 minutes at 190ºC.
- Let cool and then garnish with berries and calorie-free syrup from Walden Farms.
Thank you for watching, if you were interested-you can comment or share the information with your friends!